Christmas is one of the most anticipated holidays for children of all ages. Firstly, this period is associated with fun and incredible scenery outside the window, and secondly, the holiday brings with it many Christmas gift for children.
Who Gives Children Gifts for Christmas?
Have you ever wondered who brings children gifts for Christmas? No, then it’s time to find out. There are several versions, you can tell your baby any of them. The first version says that a surprise appears under the tree by the will of the angels, and according to the second legend, Santa Claus brings it. The first option is more interesting and, as a result, more popular because it makes the child believe in a miracle.
Further in this article, we will talk about the best gift for children in Christmas. So, become a kind wizard for your children and fulfill their cherished dream by giving the most amazing surprises.
A fairy tale for a little angel
Babies who are just beginning to explore the world cannot always tell mom and dad about their desires. Therefore, choosing a Christmas present is more difficult for them. But there are no unsolvable problems. Here are some good options for surprises for the little ones :
- Mobile in bed with figurines of angels and Christmas melodies;
- Collection of good fairy tales about winter wonders, which the child will be happy to listen to before going to bed;
- Suit and a hat stylized as an outfit for Santa Claus;
- Set of dishes with themed pictures, in which healthy food for the baby will be tastier;
- Booties or socks with Scandinavian patterns;
- Starry sky projector, which will create a fabulous atmosphere in the room;
- Rattle in the form of a Christmas tree or a Christmas character.
Babies still be unable to appreciate such surprises to the full, but with them, he will definitely touch the Christmas holiday, especially if this is the first Christmas in his life.
A pleasant surprise for those who believe in miracles
Preschoolers or elementary school students usually look forward to the winter holidays and take an active part in preparing for them. And parents will have to try to surprise them and help them experience the wonderful holiday of the Nativity of Christ. Correctly chosen surprises will help with this. Little princesses will be happy to find under the Christmas tree:
- A doll in the form of an angel. And if the girl already has a favorite, you can donate a house for her.
- A set of dishes, or some awesome accessories.
- A set of winter cosmetics for little women of fashion. A protective lip balm and a gentle cream for baby cheeks will protect you from blizzards and severe frost.
- A pendant or pendant, consecrated in the church, will become not only a good surprise on this bright holiday but also a child’s talisman in the future.
- A beautiful glass ball with artificial snow, inside which is a Christmas scene about the birth of Jesus.
Boys will certainly appreciate
- Construction set with many details. You can choose a thematic option. For example, the Lego collection contains thematic constructors – “Gingerbread House“, “Christmas Train“, etc.
- A gift edition of the Bible adapted for teenagers if the family devotes a lot of time to the religious education of children.
- Football or basketball. Such a surprise will delight those who are fond of these sports.
- When choosing gifts for children, be observant. Boys and girls at this age usually do not hide their desires and directly or indirectly share them with their parents.
And remember that Christmas is a holiday of peace and tranquility, so aggressive toys (dolls in the form of monsters, weapons, soldiers, military equipment, etc.) should not be given.
Amazing Christmas for the rebellious spirit
Adolescence is a difficult time. During this period, a child and a growing person are fighting in a person. Therefore, maximalism, a special perception of the surrounding world, and the desire to show their significance form the mood in general and the attitude towards the holidays. A Christmas present for these children should be useful, functional, and desirable. Otherwise, he will not cause any emotions other than disappointment.
The young lady will treat these presentations favorably:
- A new perfume with a “Christmas” scent, based on ginger, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Star-shaped pillow cushion.
- A set for creativity. Its content can be very diverse depending on the hobby of the recipient of the Christmas surprise (drawing, beadwork, polymer clay, etc.). Creative work relieves bad thoughts and allows you to focus on bright feelings, which is especially important on this holiday.
- A fresh book by a girl’s favorite author or a series of adored editions, with which it will be pleasant to relax about noisy holidays in a cozy atmosphere. Silver chain with angel pendant.
The grown-up son will be delighted
- Popular board game – “Mafia“, “Monopoly“, “Uno“, etc. Please note that many manufacturers release games based on sensational films or computer games. On this bright holiday, the whole family usually gathers at home, and the time will be especially fun with the board game.
- New headphones with high-quality music playback. Ideal if you choose a brand that is especially popular with teenagers as a surprise.
- A ticket to a sports competition in which eminent athletes participate in whose activities a teenager is interested. Many clubs hold Christmas tournaments. So you can definitely find the perfect one.
- A star-shaped table lamp that will be a great decor element in a teenage room.
During the Christmas holidays, you cannot do without sweets. Therefore, a Christmas gift For your Children can be supplemented with:
- traditional gingerbread house or gingerbread cookies in the form of funny people;
- a lot of all kinds of sweets;
- exotic fruits;
- striped mint candies in the form of a Santa Claus staff (Candy cane);
- curly chocolate.
If a child takes part in culinary experiments with pleasure, there will be no limit to his delight when he discovers under the tree:
- miniature apparatus for making cotton candy;
- a set of forms and ingredients for making homemade ice cream;
- chocolate fountain.
When choosing such surprises, remember that if the child is very young, he can use such devices only under the strict guidance of parents.
So, you have decided on a Christmas gift for your Children! It’s time to take care of its design. After all, festive packaging will not only give your children a festive mood but also warm up their interest in the gift. For example, presentations in textile socks with thematic patterns look very cool.
See Also : 10 Amazing Appetizers And Snacks Recipes
Sharing is caring!