It’s that time of year–Cold and flu season–and we’re all interested in staying healthy. But when you do get a cold, it’s good to know delicious homemade drinks to fight the common cold.
Drinking hot drinks when you have a sore throat or a common cold helps keep you hydrated and, most importantly, prevents your throat from getting too dry, which can cause more pain.
From chamomile to fresh ginger tea from scratch, here are the best hot drinks to try during winter to warm your soul. (Read next how to make the first drink)
1- Easy Chamomile Tea Latte
Take your herbal tea game to the next level with this delicious chamomile tea latte. See how easy it is to make perfect latte froth using a French press in just 8 minutes from start to finish.
- Heat milk, chamomile tea, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a saucepan.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Strain chamomile tea latte into a French press. Add vanilla extract.
- Close French press lid and pump the plunger.
- Pump until it doubles on volume, which should take just a few pumps.
- Pour chamomile tea latte into 2 mugs and garnish with ground cinnamon.